Some key things to know:
- You need to be enrolled if you want to vote.
- The last day to enrol for the 2018 Local Government Elections is August 10 (the cut off is at 5pm).
- If you have enrolled for previous elections (like the federal election, state election, or the Same Sex Marriage Survey), you don't need to enrol again.
- If you've already enrolled, it doesn't hurt to check your details to make sure they are correct.
- You can enrol to vote if you are 16 or 17, but you can only vote if you are 18.
So, click the links below to: